What can i do with a rooted android | Android Rooting
Well i have written many posts in this blog till now! Most of my tricks which had been discussed in this blog need your to be rooted. I know that some of you know what is rooting and what are the advantages of rooting. Still there are some people who don’t know what is rooting and is it bad or good for your ? So that here we discuss the topic or
What is rooting?
In the of android smartphones, different brands are developing their smartphones and they lock certain privileges so that the company or an authorized service person could have access to those features. For example we could not make changes to the system files of an and whenever we try to do this it will show.
What can i do with a rooted android
In my , i would say that the advantages of rooting your is infinity and the disadvantages can be negligible (provided if your android phone is not so costly. Let us discuss some advantages of rooting android phones.
1) Install a Custom ROM on Rooted Android
2) Install Xposed Framework
3) Remove Pre-installed Unwanted System Apps
4) Use External memory as Internal memory
5) Remove or Block Ads in Any Apps or Games
6)Install many Useful Apps in Rooted Android
Should I root android device?
· It is better to root your android phone at the time when you plan to exchange it or it is older.
· If your phone is costly and have all the advanced features, better not try to root it.
· devices are bit tough to root. Do it with proper care.
· Use the correct android app or procedure to root your android phone. The android app for rooting depends on your device’s brand.